- Date: 18 March 2024
- Location: Online
- Duration: 4 days
- Price: £1,760.00 +VAT (BMTA Members receive 15% off by completing the form below)
If you have 5 or more colleagues interested in this course, a single-customer course may be more cost effective. This can be delivered online or at your site. Contact us to discuss options.
About the course
Method validation is the process that provides evidence that a test method is capable of producing results that are suitable for a particular application. It is a requirement of the ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 15189 laboratory accreditation standards and many other sectoral regulations and directives. Method validation should always be a planned activity. This course introduces the statistics required for interpreting validation data and provides the tools to plan and carry out effective validation studies. There is ample opportunity to practice the principles learned through laptop-based workshops using Excel.
What are the benefits?
This course will help you:
- Understand method validation and its requirements
- Select and apply the statistics required during method validation
- Select and use the appropriate types of method validation studies
- Appreciate and understand the link between method validation and measurement uncertainty
- Apply statistical principles through laptop-based workshops.
We are now offering our training courses online. The online sessions will take place at 9.30 and 13.30 (GMT), unless specified otherwise. Download the programme for full details.
CLASSROOM BASED COURSES
Classroom based courses are delivered over three days. Download the course programme.
Who should attend?
This course is primarily designed for analysts and laboratory managers in the analytical chemistry and related sectors.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]