BMTA is pleased to offer BMTA Members FREE ACCESS to the UK’s most accurate tender alert service - TENDERS DIRECT
Tenders Direct manually read and categorise every public sector tender in the UK, ROI and OJEU to ensure their service delivers the most accurate and relevant opportunities for your business.
BMTA Members will be offered FREE access to at least one tender opportunity each month from the following categories;
|Instrument Verification Services||C002|
|Meter Verification Services||C002|
ABOUT TENDERS DIRECT
Here’s how using Tenders Direct can help you
Tenders Direct do all the leg-work, so you don’t have to. They manually source, review and publish every notice on the Tenders Direct site. CPV codes can have very broad references, making finding suitable tenders incredibly difficult. Instead, Tenders Direct reviewers publish notices using unique keyword categories – making searches easier and more accurate.
Connecting you to the tenders most relevant to your business
Tenders Direct take the time to get to know and understand your business. Your account manager works with you to identify what your business does and identifies the opportunities you could and would like to bid for. We create your unique business profile to ensure you get alerted to the most relevant notices for your business.
Tenders Direct source low value and OJEU notices from over 500 portals, so you can focus on preparing submissions.
Tenders Direct can let you know when contracts are due for renewal. The Advance Tender Alerts forecasts potential contract renewals up to six months before a tender notice is published. Use the extra time to engage with buyers ahead of your competition, or even begin co-ordinating joint bids with other suppliers.
Work efficiently with Opportunity Manager
Tenders Direct’s bid management tool is available as standard. Add a tender you are interested in to your bid pipeline with the click of a button. Add progress updates directly to notices, and send communications regarding bidding activities to your colleagues, keeping communications recorded in one place. Track key dates easily through your dashboard and ensure your bids are on track to meet their submission deadlines.
Develop the skills required for bid submissions
Once you’ve identified which tenders to go for, you need to be able to write a winning bid. Tenders Direct run regular CPD accredited training courses which will help develop your knowledge and give you practical skills to take forward. A range of free webinars and access to Tenders Direct’s range of helpful resources allow you to learn in your own time.
So, you’ve written the bid, but small changes can have a big impact.
Tenders Direct consultants can review documents before you submit and recommend changes to maximise your chance of success. If you are struggling with time or resources, our consultants can work with you to write your bids or even manage the bid process – helping ensure the right areas of focus and on-time completion.
Find out when your competitors are announced as the winners of above threshold public contracts. Track the successes of an unlimited number of competitors with Competitor Tracking Alerts so you can create a picture of their market share, types, opportunities they are targeting and their success rate. Use this information to shape your public sector strategy.
Latest Tender Opportunities available to BMTA Members FREE OF CHARGE:
85 tenders advertised in the (C002) categories: Calibration Services, Recalibration Services, Instrument Verification Services, Meter Verification Services
- UK-East Kilbride: NHSL332-22 Supply of Patient Weighing Scales Calibration
- UK-Bristol: 703089450/PEDT/0025-PIN
- UK-Bristol: The Supply of Laboratory and Fuel Assurance Equipment
- UK-Bristol: 703089450/PEDT/0025-PIN
531 tenders advertised in the (T012) categories: Test Equipment, Measurement Equipment, Calibration Equipment, Oscilloscopes, Gauges, Optical Measurement
- UK-Portsmouth: 702944450- Extended Warranty Support to NPFlex Optical Profilometer (ROUND 2)
- UK-Warrington: Maintenance Excellence - Predictive Technology Tools
- UK-Dumfries: Brake Roller Tester
- UK-Abingdon: In-Situ Piezometer (IPS)
- IE-Ireland: LMPEHEQ2022 - Provision of Equipment for TUS Precision Engineering Hub
- UK-Leeds: 202122/876- Supply of a Laser Doppler Anemometry (LDA) measurement instrument
- UK-Leeds: GB-Leeds: 202122/683 Supply of a Simultaneous Thermal Analyser (STA; TGA/DSC) and DSC Intercooler
- UK-London: RIMNET Monitor Network - Supplier Forum (SUPPLIER EVENT) - 23rd May 2022 (OPEN EARLY ENGAGEMENT)
- UK-Cambridge: Provision of an Ellipsometer
Plus, through our partnership with Tenders Direct, BMTA members can benefit from:
- A tailored market overview to identify opportunities specific to your business
- A free 24-hour demonstration of Tenders Direct
- Up to 20% discount on various packages / bundles / training and consultancy
- Free tender lead to you
To receive your free Tender please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.