Here are some of the things BMTA can do for you:
- Help your business keep ahead of the game. We relay our members’ views to Government, UKAS and other official bodies, and have a track record of achieving change, providing you with an edge over your competitors.
- Represent you in Europe. As well as representing your interests in the UK, we can do the same for you in Europe. Our membership of EUROLAB means we can stand up for your interests – as we are doing during the redrafting of ISO 17025.
- Offer you networking opportunities. As a member, you’ll have access to high-quality networking and knowledge-transfer opportunities through our high-profile membership base, which includes NEL, NPL, LGC, and HSL.
- Provide you with expert tuition on UKAS accreditations. Experts at UKAS help us run specialised workshops on achieving and maintaining laboratory and test-house accreditation.
- Save you money on training. Our members receive discounts on some training courses, and up to 50% off the cost of attending BMTA workshops and seminars, which cover a wide range of topics relevant to the measurement and testing industry.
- Keep you up-to-date. We send you regular updates, including flagging up relevant reports and guidelines as soon as they are published.
- Give you advance notice of developments at BSI. As a member of BMTA, you’ll have the privileged opportunity to represent us on BSI technical committees that you might not otherwise have access to – giving you an insight into future changes that may impact your business.
BMTA will encourage you to make your voice heard, and your views known in the standards making process both nationally and internationally.
2020 MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE:
BMTA are the leading trade association serving the British Measurement and Testing Industry. Our members carry out vital work ensuring the Quality and Safety of products and services offered to Businesses and Consumers alike. Over recent weeks we have been working with other trade bodies to represent the interests and needs of our Members to Government, Policy Makers and Regulators. At times like this it is important that all corners of the Measurement and Testing industry are given a voice through their Association.
To help us to do this we are asking for your input, please click here to complete a short survey to Assess the Impact of Covid-19 on the Measurement and Testing Industry
If you are not a member of BMTA we would still value your input and would also ask that you consider joining as this will amplify our voice with Government at this vital time.
Membership is free for the first 6 months, as our way of helping. Whether you are independent, in-house or part of the supply chain we want to hear your thoughts.
- For very small organisations with fewer than 7 employees or partners - £262 + VAT
- For organisations with between 8 and 24 full time employees or partners - £472+ VAT
- For organisations with between 25 and 250 employees - £819+ VAT
- For organisations with more than 250 employees - £1038+ VAT
If your organisation is eligible and wishes to join BMTA:
- Please fill in our online form below or,
- Please download an application form for membership, which you can then print and/or save and return to BMTA by post, fax or email or,
If you are interested in joining please fill out the form below and one of the team will contact you.