Here are some of the things BMTA can do for you:
- Help your business keep ahead of the game. We relay our members’ views to Government, UKAS and other official bodies, and have a track record of achieving change, providing you with an edge over your competitors.
- Representing your interests in Europe. As founding members of EUROLAB we can stand up for your interests in Europe as well as in the UK, a critically important activity as the UK exits the EU.
- Offer you networking opportunities. As a member, you’ll have access to high-quality networking and knowledge-transfer opportunities through our high-profile membership base, which includes NEL, NPL, LGC, and HSL.
- Provide you with expert tuition on UKAS accreditations. Experts at UKAS help us run specialised workshops on achieving and maintaining laboratory and test-house accreditation.
- Save you money on training. Our members receive up to 20% discount on some courses in our Training Directory, and up to 50% off the cost of attending BMTA workshops and seminars, which cover a wide range of topics relevant to the measurement and testing industry.
- Save money with Tenders Direct. Receive up to 20% discount with the UK’s most accurate tender alert service - Tenders Direct. For more information please visit the BMTA Tenders Direct page.
- Free government funding advice - for tax incentives and reliefs such as R&D Tax Credits, Capital Allowances, Patent Box and Grants. For more information please visit the BMTA Innovation Tax page.
- Keep you up-to-date. We send you regular updates, including flagging up relevant reports and guidelines as soon as they are published.
- Give you advance notice of developments at BSI. As a member of BMTA, you’ll have the privileged opportunity to represent us on BSI technical committees that you might not otherwise have access to – giving you an insight into future changes that may impact your business.
BMTA will encourage you to make your voice heard, and your views known in the standards making process both nationally and internationally.
2020 MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE:
- For very small organisations with fewer than 7 employees or partners - £262 + VAT
- For organisations with between 8 and 24 full time employees or partners - £472+ VAT
- For organisations with between 25 and 250 employees - £819+ VAT
- For organisations with more than 250 employees - £1038+ VAT
If your organisation is eligible and wishes to join BMTA:
- Please fill in our online form below or,
- Please download an application form for membership, which you can then print and/or save and return to BMTA by post, fax or email or,
If you are interested in joining please fill out the form below and one of the team will contact you.