As metrology plays such a critical part in manufacturing BMTA will be supporting this initiative and will assist Members to promote their event through all our communications channels.
There are a number of ways that companies can get involved:
- You can sign up to take part here: www.nationalmanufacturingday.org
- Encourage your peers and supply chains to sign up to take part
- Make a plan for the open day including tours, demonstrations, Q & As with your team members
- Sharing social media posts using the hashtag #NMD2022
- Sharing the educational resources with any schools, youth groups, charities and organisations in your area
- Write to your MP to invite them to visit you
- Send a press release to your local papers, radio, regional broadcast
Should Members wish to get involved please let us know so we can support your event.
The inaugural National Manufacturing Day (NMD) will take place on Thursday 7 July 2022. The initiative aims to encourage manufacturers to open their doors to local communities in order to give people the chance to see manufacturing ‘in action’ and consider it when thinking about their future careers.