The 2022 poster was designed in association with COOMET and the National Scientific Centre “Institute of Metrology”, Ukraine. On the Resource Website, you may download the Press Release, the Directors’ Message, and the poster; the poster is available in PDF format in English and in French, and in PhotoShop format in English. The COOMET poster is also published on the Posters page.
Last year’s World Metrology Day was a huge success; we hope to build on that success in 2022.
Please help us to spread the word about World Metrology Day and let the World Metrology Day Team know by email about the events you are organising in your country so that we can include them on the website. For inspiration, you can see the events organised by other NMIs in previous years on the website.
The team contacts are:
- WMD Project development by Andy Henson, BIPM
- The 2022 poster was designed in association with COOMET and the National Scientific Centre “Institute of Metrology”, Ukraine
- WMD web site designed and maintained by Chris Pulham, BIML
- Additional input from Luis Mussio, BIML
- IT support provided by Jean-Christophe Esmiol, BIML
If you would like to send us details of your World Metrology Day event, your opinion or feedback, or if you have any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com