In this FREE 45-minute webinar Proactis will cover:
- Procurement after Brexit and Find a Tender Service
- What it means for public sector organisations and private companies
- What will happen with above-threshold procurement (OJEU)
- How to best prepare and gear up for a successful 2021
- How to capture the opportunities ahead
- Useful tips, tools, and best practice learned from working in the public sector and tendering
Feel free to ask any questions when you register or during the live webinar. Proactis will do their best to provide you with advice you need.
To register for FREE visit their Go To Webinar Page
Who is Tenders Direct?
Tenders Direct is a tender alert service that provides you with coverage of public sector business opportunities. They collate tender notices of all values from every buyer from across the UK and Republic of Ireland, as well as high value opportunities from the Official Journal of the European Union. Tenders Direct will send you email alerts whenever relevant contracts are published, saving you time and effort and allowing you to concentrate on your bids.
Tenders Direct know that finding contracts is only the first step, so Tenders Direct Training and Consultancy provides a variety of learning opportunities and support packages including full day courses, free webinars, and tailored consultancy services all designed to maximise your chances of winning new business.
To learn more about our partnership with Tenders Direct and the exclusive benefits BMTA Member receive visit our New Public Procurement Tender Service And Discounts page.