In addition, we investigate how to identify microplastic and nanoplastic pollutants in our environment. Both accumulate and persist in the environment. Scientists have found them in soil, water and the air, and studies show they have been found in food. As a result, concern over their effect on human health is growing.
Share your expertise in our next Newsletter…
- identify and share relevant topics;
- provide research on new technologies or techniques;
- let us know industry news;
- promote events and training sessions;
- inform us of publications you think may be of interest to your fellow BMTA members.