This issue features articles on data processing and storage, sampling methods for characterising volatile organic compounds emitted from medical devices and standards with an aid to child safety.
Quick links to this issue’s articles
- UKAS Accreditation E-Certificates
- Trescal Announces Four Acquisitions
- UKAS Update For Brexit
- BSI Update For Brexit
- Leveraging the Edge in IIoT. By Daniel Povey, Research Scientist at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL).
- Sampling Made Simple. By Nikhil Sahotra PhD, Materials Emission Specialist, Markes International.
- Standards as an Aid to Child Safety. By Stephen Wilkins, Managing Director at Davies Development and Testing Ltd.
- Uncertainty Of Measurement
- Preparation For Laboratory Accreditation
- Laboratory Internal Audit
- Sniffing Out Quality: Analysing Volatile Organic Compounds To Assess Food And Beverage Quality Throughout The Supply Chain.
- UKAS Sarc Workshop
Spring Newsletter 2020
The next theme for our Spring 2020 issue is:
the challenges and opportunities of digital technologies on the world of measurement and testing (AI, AR, VR etc).
To help us provide our BMTA members with useful information we would like your help to:
- identify and share relevant topics;
- provide research on new technologies or techniques;
- let us know industry news;
- promote events and training sessions;
- inform us of publications you think may be of interest to your fellow BMTA members.
Equally, should your business produce any information, white papers or interviews that you
would like to share, please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org.