Nominations are now open for the positions of President 2023-25, Honorary Treasurer 2023-25 and Vice President 2023-25 on the Institute’s Board of Trustees. Read more…
The following three positions on the Institute’s Board of Trustees are now open to nominations:
- President 2023-25 - Link to President Job Spec
- Honorary Treasurer 2023-25 - Link to Honorary Treasurer Job Spec
- Vice President 2023-25 (1 vacancy) - Link to Vice President Job Spec
Detailed role specifications for each vacancy are available at the links, to help you decide if any of these roles would be a good fit for you.
The Honorary Treasurer and Vice President positions are open to any corporate members of the Institute (Members or Fellows). The President should be a Fellow of one or more professional bodies, though not necessarily the InstMC. As the Trustees Board already has its allowed quota of international members, all three of these positions are eligible only to UK residents on this occasion.
How to apply
- A completed nomination form (including the support of five corporate InstMC members) - Link to Nomination Form
- A short resume (max. 400 words)
How the process will work
All eligible nominees will have their application reviewed by the nominations panel to establish whether the candidate meets the role specification requirements. This may include an interview.
If the number of validated candidates for a role exceeds the number of positions, there will be a ballot of the corporate membership.
The successful candidate will be confirmed at the 2022 AGM.
Please submit your nominations by 5pm Friday 29th April 2022.