UKAS has launched their new brand and website. The brand development process was initiated by customer feedback and heavily supported through stakeholder engagement via UKAS’ Policy Advisory Council (PAC).
The renewed look is an important part of UKAS’ strategy and supports their expansion into new areas of accreditation and position in the testing, inspection and certification marketplace.
To support the brand refresh, UKAS has also launched a new website.
Information to support the launch
- www.ukas.com – explore the new layout and features.
- Customer Area of new website - This area contains useful information for all UKAS customers, including application forms and marketing support.
- Customer toolkit – learn more about the rebrand, the logos and the new symbols.
- Brand FAQ’s
- New UKAS Symbols – we have refreshed the UKAS symbols which can be seen in the toolkit. Your symbols pack will be sent to you in a separate communication and you can refer to the conditions of use here. Please note the updated conditions will be published by BEIS imminently.
- Transition period – UKAS appreciate that customers will need time to implement changes to the symbols. These are the pragmatic timeframes
- Digital Materials – 1 year from launch (1st February 2022)
- Printed Materials – 2 years from launch (1st February 2023)
Certificates – 3 years from launch (1st February 2024)