Welcome readers to the Spring issue of the BMTA Newsletter. The first quarter of the year hasn't been quite as expected and has brought with it challenges and difficulties of an unparalleled and exceptional nature.
Contributions to this newsletter have been unsurprisingly influenced by Covid-19, and we have articles in this issue that focus on remote auditing, business reactions and how accreditations have been impacted by the virus.
Quick Links To The Newsletter Articles...
We have also created a new section on our website specifically for news and updates on news relating to Covid-19. This section includes articles such as: Amended Government Treasury Direction Under the Coronavirus Act 2020 and Working Safely During Covid-19 in laboratories and test houses.
The next theme for our Summer 2020 issue is: To help us provide our BMTA members with useful information we would like your help to:
- identify and share relevant topics;
- provide research on new technologies or techniques;
- let us know industry news;
- promote events and training sessions;
- inform us of publications you think may be of interest to your fellow BMTA members.