The CIM event held across Europe is set to attract over 900 participants, from over 45 countries. The main event will showcase conferences on the latest technology and measurement processes. Manufacturers, scientists, service providers and official bodies come together every other year to hear the latest industrial applications and opportunities, advances in R&D and new technological skills.
19th International Metrology Congress.
24th-26th September, Paris, France.
The CIM is the only event of its kind in Europe and has proven to be a tremendous hit with the entire profession. It incorporates a conference on the latest developments in technology and measurement processes, where 900 participants come together from 45 countries, now organised in partnership with the new Measurement World exhibition,
- a meeting place for manufacturers, experts and scientists, where the whole European metrology research community gets together every other year
- a networking space for everyone involved: manufacturers and service providers, official bodies, end-users from all kind of industry, university staff, researchers, etc
- a showcase for the technological skills and opportunities available to industry through expertise in measurements and industrial processes.
- Metrology and measurement are two sectors with dynamic evolutions due to the developments associated with Industry 4.0: intelligent instrumentation and sensors, data use and security, collaborative robotics, AI, etc.
- Come along to learn about and “Share Measurement Intelligence” relating to industrial metrology at CIM 2019!
For more information visit the CIM 2019 Programme page.