The imminent publication of the new HSE 'The analysts' guide', recent changes to sentencing guidelines, duty to manage and even the outcomes of Grenfell, increasingly require building owners, advisers, contractors and test houses to look at how they work together to manage risk.
Together with HSE we are hosting a 1 day workshop to bring organisations who are involved in the management of asbestos up to date on the current changes and challenges.
- Asbestos 4-stage clearance and other key changes in the new analyst guide. (Dr Martin Gibson - HSE)
- Asbestos surveys - do you know what you're buying? (Paul King – SGS Environmental)
- Asbestos and other hazards during the pre-construction phase – client responsibilities, the designers role and information flows. (James Richie – Architect and RIBA CDM Specialist Practice Consultant.)
- Current exposures and work practices in the licensed Asbestos removal Industry - an update on HSE research. (Daniel Barrowcliffe - HSE)
- The Asbestos industry is doomed, unless … (Gary McKendrick - Omega Asbestos Consulting)
- Recent changes to standards, forms and feedback that impact testing laboratories. (Frank Smith - UKAS)
- A breath of fresh air, managing risk through innovations in enclosure monitoring and management systems. (Ray Gravener – Federation of Decontamination Equipment Manufacturers)
- Learning lessons (Alan Willoughby - NORAC)
- Why the UK needs tighter Asbesto control (Charles Pickles - Lucion Services)
You can book tickets online or call the office on 01732 897451