Title: Managing Asbestos: THE NEW ANALYSTS' GUIDE, Changes and Challenges
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel
Time: 9am - 5pm (Registration 8.30am)
The imminent publication of the new HSE 'The Analysts' Guide', recent changes to sentencing guidelines, duty to manage and even the outcomes of Grenfell, increasingly require building owners, advisers, contractors and test houses to look at how they work together to manage risk.
Leading experts together with HSE speakers come together in this 1 day workshop to discuss changes in advice and thinking on best practice in Asbestos Management and Removal.
- Asbestos 4-stage clearance and other key changes in the new analyst guide.
(Dr Martin Gibson - HSE)
- Recent changes to standards, forms and feedback that impact testing laboratories.
(Frank Smith - UKAS)
- The Asbestos industry is doomed, unless …
(Gary McKendrick - Omega Asbestos Consulting)
- Why the UK needs tighter Asbesto control
(Charles Pickles - Lucion Services)
- Asbestos and other hazards during the pre-construction phase – client responsibilities, the designers role and information flows.
(James Ritchie – Architect and RIBA CDM Specialist Practice Consultant.)
- How decisions commonly made by main contractors, designers and clients can negatively affect Asbestos abatement projects.
( Darren Payne - Rhodar Ltd )
- Asbestos surveys - do you know what you're buying?
(Craig Wright – SGS Environmental)
- Learning lessons
(Alan Willoughby - NORAC)
- HSE Asbestos Exposure Research.
(Daniel Barrowcliffe - HSE)
- A breath of fresh air, managing risk through innovations in enclosure monitoring and management systems.
(Ray Gravener – Federation of Decontamination Equipment Manufacturers)
(We reserve the right to modify and/or change the agenda)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event will be of particular interest to Advisers, Contractors, Designers, Duty holders, Property owners and Surveyors.
Tickets cost £100 +VAT.
You can book tickets online below or call the office on 01732 897451