Global Supplier of Configurable Future-Proof LIMS Solutions
Autoscribe Informatics offers industry leading configurable future-proof database management applications. Solutions include Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and Quality Management Systems that are configured to match user requirements and can easily adapt as needs evolve.
Why Choose Autoscribe?
• Matrix systems are designed for change
• Matrix systems are built to your design not ours
• Matrix systems are supplied with a unique set of configuration tools
• Matrix systems provide a dual Windows/Web interface
• Matrix systems are scalable
• Matrix systems have outstanding record for customer satisfaction
• Matrix systems have been developed in a Microsoft .NET framework
• All Matrix systems use the same core code
• Help desks are staffed by Matrix experts
Delivering Configurable Future Proof Solutions
Autoscribe Informatics is a software provider that specializes in database management applications including Laboratory Management Systems (LIMS) and Quality Management Systems.
Autoscribe has offices in the UK and USA, with distributors around the world.
Our worldwide team of LIMS, scientific and business software professionals are passionate about delivering solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. We leverage our highly configurable solutions and our 30+ years of experience to help our customers automate their processes to work more efficiently, provide real cost savings and meet regulatory compliance needs.
We have an enviable track record of delivering flexible long-lasting laboratory informatics solutions, with a real return on investment, to laboratories large and small across a wide range of industries. Our consulting, implementation and support services help customers migrate from legacy or paper systems and incorporate new instrumentation into Matrix Gemini LIMS solutions.
Autoscribe Informatics always strives to offer fast responses, quick decisions and competitive, fixed price quotations. We pride ourselves in delivering solutions designed to meet your precise needs and drive the success of your business.
For further information please see our website: http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com
LIMS, Laboratory Informatics, Quality Management System
- Address: 1-2 Venus house, Calleva Park, Aldermaston
- Postcode: RG7 8DA
- City: Reading
- County: Berkshire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 01189 840610
- Contact: Steve Boother