The pack includes their Return from Furlough template letter, a HR & Employment law checklist, a Health and Safety checklist, a Production and Operations checklist and a Pre-recorded webinar.
- Return from Furlough template letter - designed to help organisations appropriately communicate to an employee when they are to return to work following Furlough
- HR & Employment law checklist - outlining key areas of compliance and workforce planning
- Health and Safety checklist - covering the considerations and risk assessments to carry out following shutdown
- Production and Operations checklist - outlining key processes, procedures and business continuity across your entire operations
- Pre-recorded webinar by our experts giving advice and tips to help you get you back up and running, as quickly as possible
This is freely available to you and your members or £75+VAT to non-members. Please visit the Make Launches Back To Business Support Pack for more information.
The pack is likely to be developed and updated as things change, so please keep an eye on the website. Your members can register here: makeuk.org affiliate member registration in order to obtain a login.
The wealth of knowledge on our coronavirus hub continue to be updated and can be found on our website: https://www.makeuk.org/coronavirus