As a member of BMTA you will benefit from:
- Accessibility to a networking infrastructure
- Updates dealing with testing standards, procedures and equipment
- Representation of your interests to UKAS, on BSI Committees and to EUROLAB
|"BMTA provides an opportunity to influence decisions at both national (e.g. UKAS, BSI) level and through EUROLAB at international level"
Tony Pither, Quality Manager, TÜV SÜD Product Service Ltd, and Chairman of the BMTA Council
BMTA will encourage you to make your voice heard, and your views known in the standards making process both nationally and internationally.
Current membership fees are:
- For very small organisations with fewer than 7 employees or partners - £165 + VAT
- For organisations with between 7 and 24 full time employees or partners - £350 + VAT
- For organisations with between 25 and 250 employees - £600 + VAT
- For organisations with more than 250 employees - £825 + VAT
If your organisation is eligible and wishes to join BMTA:
Enquiries about associate and individual membership should be addressed to Carol Smith at: email@example.com
- Please use our online application form or,
- Please download an application form for membership, which you can then print and/or save and return to BMTA by post, fax or email or
- Please send an email to Carol Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a membership application pack.